Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stan Gula
Forum: Fly Fishing October 19th, 2007, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By Stan Gula
Been gone

"riverman" wrote in message
Hi folks:
Haven't posted for awhile for various reasons

Get well soon, riverman.
Forum: Fly Fishing October 19th, 2007, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 18
Posted By Stan Gula
Been gone

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
(whose doctor has just told him he's allergic to alcohol. Looking for
a second...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 16th, 2007, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 54
Posted By Stan Gula
Fly Fishing Canoe

"riverman" wrote in message
snip - look it up
Good luck, WEAR A LIFEJACKET.

--riverman

Ditto that. ...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 6th, 2007, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Stan Gula
Quick! Identify the Bug

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
Frank Reid
(right now, its Angels 3, Sux 2)

Manny! Manny!
Forum: Fly Fishing September 16th, 2007, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 24
Posted By Stan Gula
Straw Poll

"Mike" wrote in message
How many people here think I and others should just ignore
XXX

How many of...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 5th, 2007, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Stan Gula
Canoe advice, please

wrote in message
On the way home from my bike ride today, a neighbor has his barely-
used We No Nah Adirondak...
Forum: Fly Fishing July 26th, 2007, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 36
Posted By Stan Gula
A Sad, Sad Message in my Mail

I am a close personal friend of Nancy Anderson whom you may know as
"Cyli". I was with her today in the nursing home she is at and she
requested I contact you concerning her situation. Sadly,...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 16th, 2007, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 27
Posted By Stan Gula
Penns Creek Clave..

Thank you anyway, but I think I'm covered. Really gonna miss you down
there. Also need the recipe for the pickled asparagus.
Frank Reid

I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss this...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 15th, 2007, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 27
Posted By Stan Gula
Penns Creek Clave..

Frank: I know that a last minute cabin just opened up at Hemlock... Jimmy's
Dad is having valve replacement surgery Friday and we cancelled.
Forum: Fly Fishing April 13th, 2007, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Stan Gula
OT So It Goes

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
If you can spare 5 minutes and forty-seven seconds:

Forum: Fly Fishing April 10th, 2007, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By Stan Gula
The Kill-File

"Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote in message
OBROFF: I am finishing up some research papers and have two finals to
complete, in the next...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 10th, 2007, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By Stan Gula
The Kill-File

wrote in message
You! - have not a thing to say that I want to read any more.

plonk

Again you sure are a fat...
Forum: Fly Fishing April 3rd, 2007, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 10
Posted By Stan Gula
And here's what's even funnier...

"rb608" wrote in message
"Tom Littleton" wrote in message
this entire tale wouldn't be half as...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 31st, 2007, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 24
Posted By Stan Gula
GFS...The Bugs Are Here

I got mine too. I'll open them tomorrow when I get together with Jimmy.
Thanks everybody, and especially rb608

"Daniel-San" wrote in message...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 28th, 2007, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Stan Gula
GFS2007 - Progress report

"Tim J." wrote in message
If you'd like, I'd be honored to give the photos a place of honor on my
website right...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 24th, 2007, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
Posted By Stan Gula
How would you esplain it?

"JR" wrote in message

Oh ****. Note to self......

On the topic at hand, I have always just attributed the tailing
off of...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 24th, 2007, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 70
Posted By Stan Gula
How would you esplain it?

"salmobytes" wrote in message
...And the Balvenie bottle is half empty. :-)

Ok, I started this...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 16th, 2007, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 12
Posted By Stan Gula
Great Flytying Site

"George Cleveland" wrote in message

Good grief! Check this out. Scroll down to the nude rooster.

I...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 16th, 2007, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 14
Posted By Stan Gula
A TU Sellout?

George: Thanks for posting this. I've been getting posts almost every day
from New England TU people pushing for attendance at a regional meeting
real-soon-now (I'd have to look it up). I've been...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 2nd, 2007, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 21
Posted By Stan Gula
GFS2007 - tragic update

"tony weall" wrote in message
thank you all very much for your kind words

I'll add my words - Tony, I'm so sorry for your loss....
Forum: Fly Fishing February 25th, 2007, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 15
Posted By Stan Gula
Different nymph tactic

"Danl" danlfinn@*remove this*intergate.com wrote in message
snip
Anyone else tried a this or a similar method?

Danl

Here's one I have used...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 18th, 2007, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Stan Gula
GFS2007 - 2/17 Update

"rb608" wrote in message
Tag 'em; lick 'em; & stick 'em boys. Three days to go.

YOS,
Joe Fleischman

Joe: Mine and Jim...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 7th, 2007, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Stan Gula
GFS - 2/06 update

"rb608" wrote in message
Nonetheless, I'd request that all ROFFians who signed up their non-ROFFian
buddies, please keep...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 2nd, 2007, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 36
Posted By Stan Gula
where have my friends gone?

wrote in message
hey, louie, willi, big dale, waldo, le duc du chocolat, and other
ragged and sorry...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 27th, 2007, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By Stan Gula
Ping for joe f

"rb608" wrote in message
"Larry and a Cat named Dub" wrote in message
The fly's have flown the coup and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53