Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: peakstroller
Forum: UK Game Fishing April 28th, 2007, 10:18 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 22
Posted By peakstroller
What kind of fish is this?

On 28 Apr, 10:03, Nogood Boyo wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 at 18:17:00 in uk.rec.fishing.game peakstroller
wrote: http://www.pchar.uku.co.uk/whatfish/
Feedback much...
Forum: UK Game Fishing April 28th, 2007, 02:17 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 22
Posted By peakstroller
What kind of fish is this?

http://www.pchar.uku.co.uk/whatfish/
Feedback much appreciated
Many Thanks in advance
Dave
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing April 28th, 2007, 02:15 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 2
Posted By peakstroller
What kind of fish is this?

http://www.pchar.uku.co.uk/whatfish
Feedback most welcome.
Thanks in advance
Dave
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 26th, 2007, 12:27 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 2
Posted By peakstroller
Which lisence ?

My local rivers the Mersey, Goyt, Dane and others are rammed with
brown and the occasional rainbow trout that i'm looking forward to
tempting with fly over the next few weeks....however....I have an...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 26th, 2007, 12:01 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 6
Posted By peakstroller
Pike on liver

On 20 Mar, 19:31, "Chris E" wrote:
Yes I catch good pike on liver and in rake and on canal.

"peakstroller" wrote in message

Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 20th, 2007, 11:52 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 24
Posted By peakstroller
Why do we go fishing?

On 20 Mar, 00:07, Derek Moody wrote:
In article ,

peakstroller wrote:
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 20th, 2007, 12:12 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 1
Posted By peakstroller
Catfish

On 14 Mar, 20:05, wrote:
Hi
Anyone had any luck with Catfish in this very warm spring? Thanks in advance
Dave

A sixty two pounder came out of Burton Mere this week and...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 20th, 2007, 12:11 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 3
Posted By peakstroller
fishing license

On 15 Mar, 19:32, "clive" wrote:
Hi all
I made a point about why do we bother we rod licenses a few days back, I
wasn't very clear unfortunately, my point is, on most of the...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 20th, 2007, 12:08 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 6
Posted By peakstroller
Pike on liver

On 19 Mar, 23:05, "Ken Ward" wrote:
"peakstroller" wrote in message

... Hi
Has...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 19th, 2007, 11:06 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 24
Posted By peakstroller
Why do we go fishing?

On 19 Mar, 22:52, "clive_forman" wrote:
"peakstroller" wrote in message

Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 19th, 2007, 10:16 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 6
Posted By peakstroller
Pike on liver

Hi
Has anyone had any success using liver for Pike?
Many Thanks in advance
Dave
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 19th, 2007, 10:13 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 24
Posted By peakstroller
Why do we go fishing?

On 19 Mar, 21:18, Alec Powell wrote:
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, peakstroller, gave forth these words of wisdom:Question : Why do we go fishing?
Answer : ?

We don't .
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 19th, 2007, 12:49 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 24
Posted By peakstroller
Why do we go fishing?

On 9 Mar, 22:33, "Cancer Man" wrote:
Answer : ? it gets me away from nagging women with major PMT

wrote in message

Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 16th, 2007, 02:33 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 24
Posted By peakstroller
Why do we go fishing?

On 9 Mar, 18:46, Alec Powell wrote:
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, , gave forth these words of wisdom:Question : Why do we go fishing?
Answer : ?

If you have to ask yourself...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing December 1st, 2006, 12:01 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 1
Posted By peakstroller
bivvy

I have narrowed my choice of Bivvy down to a Wychwood extremis or JRC
Cocoon Dome extreme. They both seem good little bombproof bivvy's and
i'm struggling to decide which to buy. Anyone out there got...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing November 23rd, 2006, 12:17 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 5
Posted By peakstroller
the group is very quiet

Where is that lake mate i'd love to find somewhere quiete to fish lol
Vangelis wrote:
Well!!!, this ng is VERY QUIET reminds me of my local fishing lake :-))
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing November 20th, 2006, 11:52 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 5
Posted By peakstroller
Zander at Fazeley in the Midlands

Thanks again BlueNose I'll get down there midweek and hopefully have a
couple of those zander.

BlueNose wrote:

Try the Grendon area, on the last match I fished there I had four out on the
pole...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing November 18th, 2006, 11:54 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 5
Posted By peakstroller
Zander at Fazeley in the Midlands

Thanks for that BlueNose I'll give coventry a try rather than Fazeley.
Is there any particular spot on the canal that you can recomend?
Dave

BlueNose wrote:
If you are after the Zander don't...
Forum: UK Game Fishing November 14th, 2006, 01:46 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Replies: 5
Posted By peakstroller
Zander at Fazeley in the Midlands

Hi
I'll be fishing for Zander in Fazeley as i have heard a few folk say
that its a good Zander water.'m going to try and have a go at them on
the fly ( as well as floating and ledgering ) and any...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing November 11th, 2006, 05:18 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 5
Posted By peakstroller
Zander at Fazeley in the Midlands

Hi
I'll be fishing for Zander in Fazeley as i have heard a few folk say
that its a good Zander water. Does anyone have enough local knowledge
to put me on to a good Zander swim. I've never had one...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing October 3rd, 2006, 12:44 PM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 4
Posted By peakstroller
Goldfish

Does anyone know where i can fish for Goldfish in the Manchester /
Cheshire area?
Thanks in advance
Dave
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 24th, 2006, 10:01 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 5
Posted By peakstroller
weight to thrust ratio

Does anyone have any idea of the weight to thrust ratio of your average
Carp? For example, how much breaking strain can a 10 llb fish exert
onto your fishing line in open snag free water?
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 19th, 2006, 01:06 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 7
Posted By peakstroller
Marginal Plants

I've seen a few waters with those huge plants that look like rhubarb
planted in or around them. They look absolutely fantastic with a leaf
span of over 4 ft and 7ft high you could shade yourself...
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing September 19th, 2006, 01:02 AM Posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Replies: 7
Posted By peakstroller
Marginal Plants

What about some Whacking great sun flowers if they would take the
location?

Sean lee wrote:
your advice please.....

i have my own fishing lake, 100 odd yards long, 30 yards wide, along the
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28