Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.23 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jasonkrezza
Forum: UK Coarse Fishing March 17th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By jasonkrezza
No law against eating coarse fish. You need the...

No law against eating coarse fish. You need the consent of the owners of fishing rights, this is unlikely to fisheries management in the upcoming rough. The attitude of the manager to take a game...
Forum: Catfish Fishing March 17th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By jasonkrezza
I caught bluegills as bait. I went to Bass Pro...

I caught bluegills as bait. I went to Bass Pro and bought some small size # 10 hook. Wax worms are good bait for them, and use these small hooks.You fish can float at the bottom or under, you have to...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 17th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By jasonkrezza
There is a Cabela bass in Phoenix and a Pro in...

There is a Cabela bass in Phoenix and a Pro in Mesa, that is your best choice. A large number of short local fishermen's stores in Phoenix, but they will focus on the bass and catfish gear, I would...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 17th, 2011, 07:04 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By jasonkrezza
I've tried float tube, do not like them. If you...

I've tried float tube, do not like them. If you can put in a float tube and fins, and the pump and your gear, you can be easily installed in small canoes. One of my canoe was fifty-four pounds 16...
Forum: Bass Fishing March 17th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By jasonkrezza
I do not usually fall into this situation where...

I do not usually fall into this situation where 10 'is considered to be a small amount of water and deep holes, playing 20 is a dark abyss, but I did not use the western basin of Lake Erie to fish a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5