Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gilbert >
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying September 29th, 2010, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 2
Posted By Gilbert >
Squid fishing

Hello.

I am FFing at sea, mainly sea bass and franckly whatever could like my
clousers.

These days we have some squids at casting range and they seems to like
my hybridation of crazy charlies and...
Forum: Fly Fishing May 27th, 2010, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Gilbert >
Great film footage

Fred a écrit :
If anyone is interested
This is an amazing short film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCJte6KdFlA

Jean Luc Godard

Hello.
This is an extract from a 20 year old...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 7th, 2009, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By Gilbert >
TFO clouser serie?

Hello.

I am looking for a new rod for more heavy flyfishing.
Looking for something to cast flies for barracuda and pike.

I have several TFO rods (Pro, TiCrx), and I find them great for the...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 4th, 2008, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By Gilbert >
Sea Bass

a écrit :

Talking? No. But fish seeing another fish taken. fighting etc, yes I
think that alerts the other fish. I take it you are French. What fly
patterns do you use for...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 3rd, 2008, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By Gilbert >
Sea Bass

Hello.

Sorry for my english that is quite bad, I hope I will not hurt anyone on
this newsgroup.

I am quite regularly flyfishing at sea since one year now.
Mainly in Mediterranean sea.

I had the...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying November 23rd, 2007, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 13
Posted By Gilbert >
Mystery Fly

rw wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
rw wrote:

There's a photo on this page:

http://tinyurl.com/342ba7
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying November 22nd, 2007, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 13
Posted By Gilbert >
Mystery Fly

rw wrote:
spittendrigh wrote:
On Nov 21, 10:02 am, rw wrote:

The Duck Lake Special certainly isn't a forgotten fly in Idaho.

Hello mates.

I am...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 19th, 2007, 09:35 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By Gilbert >
Setting up a big box for extra flies

mdk77 wrote:
I'm glad I asked you guys. I won't bother with any liners. That will
save me some cash too. Looks like I have everything I need. I just
need to get tying and fill the thing...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 14th, 2007, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Gilbert >
Question about foam fly fishing.

frogge wrote:
Hey Foam man,
I've tied a few of the foam patterns. I've had success with the foam
beelte. I prefer to tie a dubbed body for my ant patterns. Foam can be
used to make the post...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 13th, 2007, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 7
Posted By Gilbert >
Question about foam fly fishing.

First I want to say hello to all of you roffians.

I will just start with a little presentation as I am new to this NG.

I am lurking on this group episodically since 1 year now.
I am living in...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10