Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Halfordian Golfer
Forum: Fly Fishing August 14th, 2010, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 22
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Need help on a Fishing Trip

On Jul 29, 12:48*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
Okay, yesterday, no less than 8 folks including my bride told me to go
fishing. *Piece of cake, I'll head up to the Black...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 13th, 2010, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
OBROFF: Fishing the Little J?

On Aug 13, 10:34*am, Jonathan Cook wrote:
On Aug 12, 8:33*pm, Halfordian Golfer wrote:

Your pal,

Halfordian Golfer

Yo! Good to see you...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 13th, 2010, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 9
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
OBROFF: Fishing the Little J?

On Jul 26, 7:53*am, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
http://www.realestatechannel.com/featured-columnists/kyle-phillips-ya...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over.
Frank Reid

You mean...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 7th, 2009, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 4
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
RIP alt.flyfishing, Welcome "flyfishing".

Hi Guys,

It might be time to move on to a brand new better space baby.

I welcome all of you to the new google group "flyfishing" which is
born of the same spirit of this group....but with...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 14th, 2009, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Cabin Fever

Whoops...pasted the same link twice.

Correction, second link should be:
Forum: Fly Fishing February 14th, 2009, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Cabin Fever

On Feb 13, 6:02 pm, "Fred" wrote:
Its 10 degrees going to zero
i can only play (music) so much by myself untill I go mad
I have to go fishing
30 degrees I would go...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 27th, 2009, 03:36 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Catch and Release

On Jan 26, 9:49 pm, "Fred" wrote:
On 26-Jan-2009, Halfordian Golfer wrote:

I'm referring to the chick flick by the name that I was forced to
Forum: Fly Fishing January 26th, 2009, 06:58 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Unexpected

On Jan 26, 10:51 am, Halfordian Golfer wrote:
On Dec 27 2008, 7:13 am, "graphicJAK" graphicjak@interfold-DOT-com
wrote:

I have just read that my 2008 fishing and...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 26th, 2009, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Catch and Release

No, not *THAT* discussion!

I'm referring to the chick flick by the name that I was forced to
endure because it was filmed in and around my house. It's a pretty
boring flick BUT there are a couple of...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 26th, 2009, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 3
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Unexpected

On Dec 27 2008, 7:13 am, "graphicJAK" graphicjak@interfold-DOT-com
wrote:
I have just read that my 2008 fishing and small game licenses are to be
extended through March 2009 in Colorado. From...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 22nd, 2009, 05:25 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing,rec.boats.paddle,rec.outdoors.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Inflatable Pontoon Boat

On Jan 3, 10:59 am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
by the way, ensure any boat you get has double bladder pontoons. If
one deflates, the boat stays upright. Also, get...
Forum: UK Game Fishing December 15th, 2008, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.flyfishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Fly Reel recommendations

On Dec 9, 1:22*pm, "W. D. Grey" wrote:
In article , Fred
writes

On *4-Dec-2008,...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 15th, 2008, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.flyfishing
Replies: 10

On Dec 9, 1:22*pm, "W. D. Grey" wrote:
In article , Fred
writes

On *4-Dec-2008,...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 15th, 2008, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.game,alt.flyfishing
Replies: 9
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Fly Reel recommendations

On Dec 9, 1:22*pm, "W. D. Grey" wrote:
In article , Fred
writes

On *4-Dec-2008,...
Forum: Fly Fishing November 28th, 2008, 06:08 AM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 2
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Rod guide wrapping

On Nov 27, 7:24 am, darthpup wrote:
I need a source for the multicolored guide wrapping line. I am
replaceing older guides on rod.
Someplace near Norfolk,...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 22nd, 2008, 04:19 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Fishing Tips - A break from politics

On Oct 10, 9:22*am, "JT" wrote:
"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message

Forum: Fly Fishing October 13th, 2008, 11:02 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 1
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Fly Fishing in the Chilean Patagonia and Tierra del Fuego fishinGuide

On Oct 12, 5:03*pm, wrote:
Welcome to Chilean Patagonia

Chile is a beautiful and inviting country with ideal conditions for
fly fishing. Along the length of its 1,540...
Forum: Fly Fishing October 8th, 2008, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Fishing Tips - A break from politics

On Sep 28, 12:17 pm, Halfordian Golfer wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to offer a safe haven from the political melee that
perpetuates our daily lives. If you could, please...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 29th, 2008, 10:54 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Fishing Tips - A break from politics

On Sep 28, 12:17*pm, Halfordian Golfer wrote:
Hi All,

I'd like to offer a safe haven from the political melee that
perpetuates our daily lives. *If you could, please...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 29th, 2008, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 10

On Sep 29, 12:40*pm, "JT" wrote:
"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message

Forum: Fly Fishing September 29th, 2008, 08:55 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 10

On Sep 29, 12:40*pm, "JT" wrote:
"Halfordian Golfer" wrote in message

Forum: Fly Fishing September 29th, 2008, 01:03 AM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Fishing Tips - A break from politics

On Sep 28, 5:30 pm, "Fred" wrote:
On 28-Sep-2008, Halfordian Golfer wrote:

TBone's Tip #1 - When exploring any major river fishing find the
Forum: Fly Fishing September 28th, 2008, 07:17 PM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 10
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Fishing Tips - A break from politics

Hi All,

I'd like to offer a safe haven from the political melee that
perpetuates our daily lives. If you could, please follow-up with a
fishing tip of some kind to take our mind off the current...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 28th, 2008, 04:26 AM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Zebra Mussels in Grand Lake + 2 other reservoirs in Colorado

On Sep 27, 9:00*pm, Halfordian Golfer wrote:
On Sep 27, 1:30*pm, Ken Fortenberry

wrote:
Halfordian Golfer wrote:
Forum: Fly Fishing September 28th, 2008, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.flyfishing
Replies: 4
Posted By Halfordian Golfer
Zebra Mussels in Grand Lake + 2 other reservoirs in Colorado

On Sep 27, 1:30*pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Halfordian Golfer wrote:
http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=100581&catid=346