Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: asther00tsundo
Forum: Catfish Fishing September 17th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By asther00tsundo
i always have more luck floating with a bobber. ...

i always have more luck floating with a bobber. i fish in extremely shallow waters and at night though. california
Forum: Catfish Fishing September 17th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Replies: 9
Posted By asther00tsundo
just throw them in the back of the truck and haul...

just throw them in the back of the truck and haul ass. we caught 40 cats out of a local lake threw them in the back of my friend's truck then took them home and put them in my pond. took 40 minutes...
Forum: Catfish Fishing June 12th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By asther00tsundo
29 cats

went out last night from about 10:00 - 2:00 for some night fishing on a local pond. me and 2 of my buddies caught about 10 each. not too bad, the funny thing is that we had never pulled catfish out...
Forum: Catfish Fishing May 8th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By asther00tsundo
thanks guys, i tried some macerol (spelling) a...

thanks guys, i tried some macerol (spelling) a few days ago and didnt get anything, ill definitely try everything you guys mentioned though, in fact, i might go out there and do some night fishing...
Forum: Catfish Fishing April 26th, 2005, 10:43 PM
Replies: 11
Posted By asther00tsundo
awesome, thanks a lot! are wax worms kinda like...

awesome, thanks a lot! are wax worms kinda like larvae(spelling)? i normally catch bluegills on mealworms pretty consistantly, im just looking for the little guys for bait. ill look into some wax...
Forum: Catfish Fishing April 26th, 2005, 04:38 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By asther00tsundo
san vincinte has amazing fishing, especially for...

san vincinte has amazing fishing, especially for the cats!
Forum: Catfish Fishing April 26th, 2005, 04:24 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By asther00tsundo
Private Pond Catfish methods

Hey, I am on the central coast of california and fishing a private pond, the pond has lots of bluegill, a few bass, and some cats. I'm a relatively young fisherman (only 20). I was wondering if you...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7