Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: robiinjakson
Forum: Fly Fishing February 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By robiinjakson
You want to catch as many fish, you can enjoy,...

You want to catch as many fish, you can enjoy, relax, and not dealing with normal stresses of life. If you plan carefully, things will be great. If not, problems may occur. Find some common problems...
Forum: Fly Fishing February 25th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Replies: 10
Posted By robiinjakson
You need a girl friend of the shuttle services....

You need a girl friend of the shuttle services. Drumming up business would be very easy, just sitting beside the road before the launch of a brand in the window. There will be plenty of time for each...
Forum: Saltwater Fishing February 25th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By robiinjakson
Monkfish, also known as headfish, is used to...

Monkfish, also known as headfish, is used to refer to species angelshark is an anglerfish Lophius Squatina the European sea monster, more importantly, is commonly known as sea monk. The term is most...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying February 25th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By robiinjakson
Personally, I think fishing is the most...

Personally, I think fishing is the most underrated bait you there. Not everyone likes, but I do not hate it. It can capture anything by itself or as a cocktail. I prefer to use it with black ears, or...
Forum: Bass Fishing February 25th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Replies: 15
Posted By robiinjakson
Small jigs, worms and skills to work slower....

Small jigs, worms and skills to work slower. Suspended bass usually do not waste a lot of energy chasing the lure of fast moving! The strike will be Suttle, so light line, see your line of action is...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5