Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: john b
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying August 26th, 2012, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 5
Posted By john b
I need a new news reader....

Suggestions please? Windows live is crap.

john b
Forum: Fly Fishing August 26th, 2012, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By john b
Health check

"Giles" wrote in message

So, anyone grown up and developed an interest...
Forum: Fly Fishing August 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 17
Posted By john b
Health check

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message ...

Tim J. wrote:
Giles typed:
So, anyone grown up and developed an interest in
discussion?.....responsibility?

Forum: Fly Fishing June 2nd, 2012, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 6
Posted By john b
A most expensive CD

I can't open the blinds in a Texas Motel room....I don't even know if I'm in
Texas....I don't know where I am at.

If you have never had a blackout you can't understand, but I have had a
blackout....
Forum: Fly Fishing March 14th, 2012, 10:26 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By john b
....got the fever....

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message ...

john b wrote:
Oh yeah, I'm barreling down the road. I have everything I need!
snip
And then I go to my rucksack and get...
Forum: Fly Fishing March 14th, 2012, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 8
Posted By john b
....got the fever....

Oh yeah, I'm barreling down the road. I have everything I need!

You see, I keep a rucksack by my door with my four piece Penns five weight
nearby. . All I need to do is grab a liter of frozen...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 7th, 2012, 09:50 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 5
Posted By john b
fishin 'n da phils . . . OT

last Sunday I ventured out to one of my favorite local watering holes. Not
for imbibing but for watching.

Badjiogan is little Barangay, or neighborhood that is known for it's beach.
It has not...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By john b
Ping Riverman

that's then old asadi guy

"john b" wrote in message ...

Anything going on in Hong Kong in the next couple of months. I'm bored and
want to get away....

johnsbaker...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 6th, 2012, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By john b
Ping Riverman

Anything going on in Hong Kong in the next couple of months. I'm bored and
want to get away....

johnsbaker at the account of yahoo.
Forum: Fly Fishing December 5th, 2011, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By john b
North Carolina

Jeff....

if I was in the states I would have no place to stay.... I left it all
behind.

But in all my travels, I am doing my best to educate people in the ways of
"Poet" a Tribute to Townes Van...
Forum: Fly Fishing December 3rd, 2011, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By john b
North Carolina

Hell chad...or goat...

the high country there has to been seen to be believed....even in the
Smokies is some great water. I like straight creek.... and if you can get
to hazel...OMG

john
Forum: Fly Fishing December 3rd, 2011, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 11
Posted By john b
North Carolina

geezer

"jeff" wrote in message

oops...that's suddenlink dot NET, not COM. jeez...

jeff

On 12/2/2011 2:18 AM, Chad wrote:
Forum: Fly Fishing December 3rd, 2011, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By john b
What the hell has happened to this place?

hey goat!

We never did get to together to fish the stillwater! What say you swing by
my house tomorrow for some coffee and we will go fishing?

john

(formally asadi)

"Chad" wrote in message
Forum: Fly Fishing December 3rd, 2011, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By john b
What the hell has happened to this place?

Heck, I never have been able to find the facebook page...

I guess that makes me a geezer?

john

"jeff" wrote in message
Forum: Fly Fishing November 6th, 2011, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By john b
really OT

"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message

Giles wrote in
:

Forum: Fly Fishing November 2nd, 2011, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 3
Posted By john b
really OT

November 1st and November 2nd, All Saints Day and All Souls Day
respectively. The 1st is a national holiday, rather like Memorial Day and
Thanksgiving Day all rolled into one.

On the 1st,...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 20th, 2011, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 0
Posted By john b
Today

"Giles" wrote in message

On Sep 17, 9:55 am, "john b" wrote:

I have a buddy who has a walnut...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 17th, 2011, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 2
Posted By john b
In that Sweet Country . . .

Jeff, you got it as a gift a year ago last June, and I immediately ordered
it from Amazon. Middleton will never win the Pulitzer but I so enjoyed
'Earth is Enough' which you recommended, so I...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 17th, 2011, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By john b
Pre-Fishing report II

"john b" wrote in message ...

Having settled down somewhat, thanks to my "Waldo's 2000 Spring Fling
fishing hat" I am preparing to start fishing again. Wednesday will...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 17th, 2011, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By john b
Pre-Fishing report II

Having settled down somewhat, thanks to my "Waldo's 2000 Spring Fling
fishing hat" I am preparing to start fishing again. Wednesday will see me
off to Lake Mainit. the fourth largest lake in the...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 17th, 2011, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 93
Posted By john b
r.o.f.f.

"Mike" wrote in message

On Sep 11, 4:42 pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Mike wrote:
Ken...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 17th, 2011, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 26
Posted By john b
the death of roff

"Giles" wrote in message

On Sep 12, 7:33 am, Marta Koźlik wrote:
Hi there, Speaking of death...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 17th, 2011, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 1
Posted By john b
i dont know any of you people, but....

"mallard" wrote in message

i tried to learn fly fishing last year.

i watched a couple youtube videos, got a rod and reel...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 3rd, 2011, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 93
Posted By john b
r.o.f.f.

"Wayne Harrison" wrote in message

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote

(snip)

turns out i was wrong about...
Forum: Fly Fishing September 3rd, 2011, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly