Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sal Monella
Forum: Fly Fishing February 1st, 2008, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 35
Posted By Sal Monella
OT music smells

Larry L wrote:

But, one vaguely amusing 'claim to fame" I have is that I stopped taking LSD
before it was made illegal, another is that I went to genuine Ken Kesey
"acid tests" where he put it...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 31st, 2008, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 35
Posted By Sal Monella
OT music smells

Larry L wrote:
A while ago, I got a USB turntable on a whim and have been recording old
albums

I bought a little mixer (can vary input this and that) and I've
been doing much the same. But...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 30th, 2008, 05:11 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 98
Posted By Sal Monella
Cabelas Vs Montana

wrote:

Basically
You do not need dope
You are a .....

Woah boy. Calm down now. Water or wood go well on a fire.
Gasoline and/or **** are a big mistake.
Forum: Fly Fishing January 30th, 2008, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 98
Posted By Sal Monella
Cabelas Vs Montana

One interesting question--never yet answered by anybody--is why
are we over there? Another is "how does this enhance our national
security?"

The best anybody has done with "why are we over there"...
Forum: Fly Fishing January 26th, 2008, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 30
Posted By Sal Monella
32" brown trout

Bob Jacklin caught a 12lb fish two years ago (in front
of a video camera). Bob's probably killed less than a dozen
fish in the last 12 years. But he konked that one, and boy
did he get **** for that....
Forum: Fly Fishing January 25th, 2008, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Replies: 47
Posted By Sal Monella
OT Raccoons

rw wrote:
It's apostasy to say so on ROFF, but A River Runs Through It was a damn
good movie, and the book was even better.

I (a personality disorder who is sometimes Sal Monella,...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 14th, 2008, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 13
Posted By Sal Monella
Worm fly

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
salmobytes wrote:

Here's another worm fly ...

Dude.

Calling it a fly is a bit of a stretch, I guess.
I do use fish with them, occasionally.
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 11th, 2008, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 33
Posted By Sal Monella
Pretty damn cool

Mike Ridolfino wrote:
You're trying too hard. Its simply a matter of taking alot of shots, at
least 36 for this fly at regular angles.

Maybe.
The following is similar. But it uses a...
Forum: Fly Fishing Tying January 6th, 2008, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Replies: 4
Posted By Sal Monella
March Brown Zonker Atlantic Salmon

MANITOU wrote:
Why arent the pictures showing and how do we edit posts

Jocelin

Nice fly, nice photos, by the way.

This isn't a 'forum' (photos can be posted to most
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9