FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Snapper on Port Phillip Bay (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19271)

Chris and Pam Butel September 19th, 2005 03:21 PM

Snapper on Port Phillip Bay

Is it time to get the boat out yet? The Sun had a report
of snapper down Corio Bay way. Any being caught down
Mornington or Carrum? Can,t wait to try out the new Penn.

regards Chris (Rowdy) Butel

TBA September 29th, 2005 01:31 AM

Get out there.... its time. Down Bellarine way.

www.tacklebox.com.au

"Chris and Pam Butel" wrote in message
Is it time to get the boat out yet? The Sun had a report
of snapper down Corio Bay way. Any being caught down
Mornington or Carrum? Can,t wait to try out the new Penn.

regards Chris (Rowdy) Butel

Lindsay October 28th, 2005 09:40 AM

Snapper on Port Phillip Bay

TBA wrote:

Get out there.... its time. Down Bellarine way.

Mate got a couple to 6 pound this morning off Carrum

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN

TBA November 29th, 2005 02:59 AM

Snapper on Port Phillip Bay

Few to 5kg last week, and everyone around us pulling em in too.

www.tacklebox.com.au
Australian Fishing Community