FishingBanter

-   Catfish Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Okee-dokee, I'm going nightfishing! (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=36394)

Garrison Hilliard July 24th, 2010 03:47 AM

Okee-dokee, I'm going nightfishing!

Hey, it's just a cin. city area pay lake set, but I have to take my
nephew... "Folz Twin Lakes", if one needs the particulars! :-)

p.s. I'd REALLY prefer to use my state license on a natural
watersource, but I was instructed by my #@$$# ex-sister-in-law to go
where nephew Nick wants to go, so pay lake play it is!

Garrison Hilliard July 25th, 2010 07:55 PM

On Jul 23, 9:47*pm, Garrison Hilliard wrote:
Hey, it's just a cin. city area pay lake set, but I have to take my
nephew... "Folz Twin Lakes", if one needs the particulars! :-)

p.s. I'd REALLY prefer to use my state license on a natural
watersource, but I was instructed by my #@$$# ex-sister-in-law to go
where nephew Nick wants to go, so pay lake play it is!

Well, it was a fun trip and we fished at "Lake Julie Ann" rather than
at "Folz'",
where I pulled in a tastey, circa twenty four inch channel cat, and
missed landing what I'd say
was a forty pound carp (aka crap) due to my nephew's poor netting
skill. Oh well... ****e
happens.