FishingBanter

-   Catfish Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   VAMPIRE FISH (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=35781)

family April 6th, 2010 05:01 AM

VAMPIRE FISH

Believe it or not, but a very rare form of catfish, called a *CANDIRU* that
can only be found in the Amazon, is even more feared than the Piranha.
It is an almost translucent, toothpick like creature, it is more feared than
the Piranha because it is one of the few creatures in the World to survive
strictly on a diet of blood.
It goes by the nickname *Vampire Fish*
Ordinarily, it burrows in the gills of a fish and sucks its blood, but it
also strikes human orifices - a vagina or an anus.
It is, perhaps, most notorious for lodging in a man's penis, where it
latches on irrevocably with its spines.
Unless removed, it means death, and in the remote Amazon victims are
reported to have been castrated in order to save them.
Many deaths result from this fish, and the agony it can cause is
excruciatingly painful.

daarrelmills April 26th, 2011 11:02 PM

Its really nice information, it is really Vampire Fish more dangerous then piranha. I really don't know that catfish have this kind of specie also, which is really horrible. I really don't want to meet it in water.