FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing Tying (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Support a Soldier (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=33002)

Ken Fortenberry[_2_] November 14th, 2008 04:09 PM

Support a Soldier

I have no affiliation with this outfit other than as an
occasional customer. I forget now what tying supplies I
get from them, something for musky flies I can't get from
Feather Craft I'm sure, but they've always been accurate
and prompt in filling my orders.

If you need some tying supplies between now and December 3
you might want to consider getting them he

http://www.jsflyfishing.com/cgi-bin/item/GC-001020-0000

--
Ken Fortenberry

[email protected] December 31st, 2008 03:22 AM

Support a Soldier

On Nov 14, 10:09*am, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
I have no affiliation with this outfit other than as an
occasional customer. I forget now what tying supplies I
get from them, something for musky flies I can't get from
Feather Craft I'm sure, but they've always been accurate
and prompt in filling my orders.

If you need some tying supplies between now and December 3
you might want to consider getting them he

http://www.jsflyfishing.com/cgi-bin/item/GC-001020-0000

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ken,
Do these people ship to APO's or is this up to the person ordering the
supplies/materials?
A little late.. 30 Dec.
Guy