FishingBanter

-   Catfish Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   HOW TO CLEAN AND COOK A CATFISH TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CATCH (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=39200)

Garrison Hilliard November 4th, 2016 11:50 AM

HOW TO CLEAN AND COOK A CATFISH TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR CATCH

Posted by Jake VanDeLaare
5 days ago
Share On Facebook

Looking to get more out of your catch?
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking to get more out of my catch. Minimal waste and maximum enjoyment is one of the most important concepts of fishing.

Watch the video from Cats and Carp that shows us how to make the most out of a catfish by cooking the extras.

This video focuses on catfish, but I don’t see why you couldn’t take these ideas to other species.

Cleaning a pike using the five fillet method? Scrape along the Y-bones to get more meat.

I will also say that gumbo is super easy to make and you can put any white meat in it and look like a gourmet chef.

(Video at website)

http://www.wideopenspaces.com/clean-...erm=Wilderness