FishingBanter

-   Catfish Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Catfishing in Delaware River (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27192)

[email protected] July 30th, 2007 05:16 PM

Catfishing in Delaware River

I'll be fishing a tournament in early August in the Delaware river in
the Delaware section between New Jersey. Fishing for channel cats and
was wondering what type of water I should be looking for ie: deep holes,
eddys, fast moving water. The section I'll be fishing has a lot of fast
moving water when the tide is running. Could someone please e-mail me
directly with any usefull info. All info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Rick