FishingBanter

-   UK Coarse Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   For fox sake. (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25037)

Jane February 2nd, 2007 03:26 PM

For fox sake.

Pete ‹(•¿•)› wrote:
On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:30:30 +0000, Oz wrote:

Jane writes
I'm so delighted I'm off to do something worthwhile with my time, like feed the
birds and dig over my veg patch.

Do you work for a living?

Obviously you don't!

Yes, I do. Thanks for asking. I just don't happen to be working today.
Although the digging and turning over I have just done is certainly hard
work.

Oz February 2nd, 2007 07:17 PM

For fox sake.

Jane writes

Yes, I do. Thanks for asking.

OK.

I just don't happen to be working today. Although
the digging and turning over I have just done is certainly hard work.

Indeed so.

--
Oz