FishingBanter

-   UK Coarse Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Human "Omnivore": a mythological beast (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=29372)

Cerumen November 14th, 2007 02:35 PM

The Human "Omnivore": a mythological beast

"soup" wrote in message
.uk...
Gloria wrote:
If the human
"is" a natural omnivore, then we should have ALL the physical and
biochemical equipment that is NECESSARY to run down, kill with our
bare hands, tear asunder, eat, and properly digest, RAW animal prey,

Er we have brains to allow us to heard animals over cliffs, that tends to
kill them, no claws/talons needed there .

And steak tartare is a lovely way to eat raw beef and of course most fish
can be enjoyed raw.
But hold on we are trying to have a battle of wits with a trol and as
everybody knows they are witless.