FishingBanter

-   Fishing in Australia (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   mistake (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=14664)

Nancy January 6th, 2005 10:51 AM

mistake

must have made a mistake.
i could have sworn this was fishing newsgroup.

Mil80C January 6th, 2005 11:43 AM

No mistake Nancy, occasionally some fishy stories are discussed here, do you
have one?

"Nancy" wrote in message
must have made a mistake.
i could have sworn this was fishing newsgroup.

Grumpy January 6th, 2005 08:30 PM

Hi Nancy,

Yippee another Aussie Fisho, see we are here, just gotto filter thru the
junk to find us.

Al

"Nancy" wrote in message
must have made a mistake.
i could have sworn this was fishing newsgroup.

Barry January 8th, 2005 01:56 AM

Here is a report for MAckay

Bream to 38cm, Crocodile flathead, Bluebone, Grassy Sweetlip, Estuary Cod
caught at West Hill last weekend.

Fishing will be crap this weekend 6.5 to 7mtr tides. Will need a housebrick
for a sinker.