FishingBanter

-   UK Coarse Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Fishing On the Norfolk Broads (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6543)

BitsAndBobs2003 September 22nd, 2003 08:32 AM

Fishing On the Norfolk Broads

"Harv" wrote in message
I am a newbie to course fishing, and currently fish for carp in stocked
lakes on the Isle of Wight. (very enjoyable). I am going on the Norfolk
Broads in November and want to fish. What areas are best and what
bait/rigs/tackle would be best to use? Also what would I expect to catch?

Norfolk Broads eh :)

Pike season but as a previous poster has said not much boat traffic
thankfully..

Ludham, St Bennets Abbey and Brundall (Tidal) is the place to be for Bream,
chuck loads of ground bait in at about 6pm and wait for a few hours and
you`ll be banging them out, I use sweetcorn as using maggott is a no-no
regarding eels (and the broads are full of them).

If you want some pictures of Bream i`ve caught from Ludham jsut send me your
email address and i`ll send you some photos..

Cheers
Martyn

crucksayarn May 3rd, 2011 03:35 PM

I connected with a simple drill on the mines. Where a large number of Bream. Try bank fishing boats, and not from the ship, the bank is more stable than the boat, and insisted on night fishing, you can as much as possible,Fewer boats and more bites. I wish you good luck. Have a happy holiday, let us know what you get on the train