FishingBanter

-   Fly Fishing Tying (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Seahawks (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=24787)

bugcaster January 14th, 2007 09:22 PM

Seahawks

My poor Seahawks. A fricking field goal at that!!

Opus January 15th, 2007 12:01 AM

Seahawks

"bugcaster" wrote in message
My poor Seahawks. A fricking field goal at that!!

That's what happens, when ya tangle with.................... Da Bears!

Op

rogermackk March 22nd, 2011 11:16 PM

Seattle Seahawks his team have put in the hands of the former University of Southern California coach Pete Carroll, who are looking for more success, his second stint as an NFL head coach. Carol immediately came in and made a number of changes and additions both sides of the ball, he seems to have become everyone to buy his system.