FishingBanter

-   Catfish Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Lake Barkley (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22651)

Mike June 16th, 2006 08:07 PM

Lake Barkley

I live in Hopkinsville. I'm going to fish Lake Barkley this weekend and
next (and every weekend if I'm successful).
Where is a good place to put my boat in? The LBL fishing reports have
catfish holding in 20+ feet of water. http://www.lbl.org/FishingReport.html

I went last weekend and once during the week and came up empty. Without
a fish finder or depth finder, I'm stuck just looking for what should be
good locations. So far, I've been a lousy guesser.

If anyone fishes Barkley, please share a good place...I'm trying to get
my son to love fishing as much as I do...but unless we catch something,
he's gonna give up.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

-Mike