FishingBanter

-   UK Coarse Fishing (http://www.fishingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Roll on Spring (http://www.fishingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25283)

cooper February 16th, 2007 07:23 PM

Roll on Spring

God, I am looking forward to the weather getting a little warmer, then I can
get fishing again, I hate the winter for me, I got bad knees, ( arthritus- I
think thats how you spell it.) I'm not having a moan, but when I go fishing
in the cold I'm ok sitting on my chair, its great, The trouble is when I try
to stand up again, lol, I sort of go rock solid from the kness. bloody pain
in the arse, still, getting warmer, lol
RS

Ken Ward February 16th, 2007 08:08 PM

Roll on Spring

"cooper" wrote in message
God, I am looking forward to the weather getting a little warmer, then I
can get fishing again, I hate the winter for me, I got bad knees, (
arthritus- I think thats how you spell it.) I'm not having a moan, but
when I go fishing in the cold I'm ok sitting on my chair, its great, The
trouble is when I try to stand up again, lol, I sort of go rock solid from
the kness. bloody pain in the arse, still, getting warmer, lol
RS

Try a nice walk with a Lure Rod!

Ken Ward.