Website input

Old May 12th, 2007, 04:05 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dave Vito

Default Website input

Hey folks,

I am not trying to spam, I just want your honest opinion.

As you know, Randy and I have the gotobaits.com website. We are working on a
new color chart system and would like your feedback. Many of you have been
very helpful up to this point and your opinion is important to us.

Here is the link for the new color chart.

http://gotobaits.com/catalog/product...products_id=32

Thank you,

David V
www.gotobaits.com
What's your GOTO bait?

Old May 12th, 2007, 06:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Jerry Barton

The chart came out very nice with the exceptions of the "Black 'N Red, and
the White. Soften that flash a little with tissue and maybe it won't pull
the color out of the white & turning them a blueish tint.

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

Old May 12th, 2007, 10:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry

Default Website input SPAM

Dave Vito wrote:
Hey folks,

I am not trying to spam, ...

If at first you don't succeed ...

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 12th, 2007, 11:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Fishking

Get over yourself Ken, he didn't offer to sell anything just wanted an
opinion. I could care less if anyone on here orders anything and believe
me,selling was never the intent of Dave's post

--
WWW.GOTOBAITS.COM
PREMIUM HAND POURED BAITS
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
t...
Dave Vito wrote:
Hey folks,

I am not trying to spam, ...

If at first you don't succeed ...

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old May 13th, 2007, 12:33 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ken Fortenberry

Fishking wrote:
Get over yourself Ken, he didn't offer to sell anything just wanted an
opinion. ...

Well, he got my opinion and my opinion is that post was obvious
Usenet SPAM.

After all that's been said about Usenet SPAM I cannot understand
why anyone involved in a commercial enterprise would deliberately
harm their own business by posting Usenet SPAM. It makes no sense
to me.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 13th, 2007, 01:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Dave Vito" wrote in message
Hey folks,

I am not trying to spam, I just want your honest opinion.

As you know, Randy and I have the gotobaits.com website. We are working on
a new color chart system and would like your feedback. Many of you have
been very helpful up to this point and your opinion is important to us.

Here is the link for the new color chart.

http://gotobaits.com/catalog/product...products_id=32

Thank you,

David V
www.gotobaits.com
What's your GOTO bait?

Dave,

You have mail.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 13th, 2007, 02:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.

snip If at first you don't succeed ...

--
Ken Fortenberry............

cry,cry again.........

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
t...
Dave Vito wrote:
Hey folks,

I am not trying to spam, ...

Old May 13th, 2007, 02:31 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Fishking

Because despite the fact that he only posted here, didn't ask anyone to go
check out the products and buy some, offer to sell anything or discount any
products as a "Special Offer", you still insist that it's spam, It seems
that is about the only time you speak up as well, but you are entiteled to
your opinion.

It's funny though that there hasn't been 30 more spam police chiming in on
your behalf. or maybe it's just that I have spent a ton of time around most
of the regulars, either fishing, eating or just having a good time and they
know the difference between wanting an opinion and asking them to purchase
baits.

Old May 13th, 2007, 05:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Yep, I'm entitled to my opinion and I will express it here in no
uncertain terms and that was Usenet SPAM. You can argue about it,
complain about it, whine about it, pick nits until the nits are
all picked, but it was SPAM.

Ken please show me any authority, any web site that talks about spam,
that says such a post is Spam,, I have looked and looked and can not
find a single one. No server rules classify it as spam,, show me where
it is "in no uncertain terms" ????????????????????????????????????

What your calling spam is "anyone" posting "anything", about any "web
site" that sells "anything" ! Even if the post is made by a known
contributor to the group, and the web site is on the topic of the group.

Sorry but no person of authority, web site, or server calls that spam

People who fish, have to buy tackle, or buy the parts to make their own,
we use the internet to do both now a days. Your telling me if Fishking
came up with the best lure in the world, that when it touched the water
fish jumped into your live well, you would never buy it because he
posted a link to a photo of it here. Are you really that DUMB, or just
BULLHEADED ? I think I know what it is, you would want him to spend
$50,000 for a full page add in Bassmaster before you would buy it. If
it's not Berkly. or Strike King, you want no one to know about it.

I would bet you want him to fail in his new tackle business.

Well I see you jump no one who post a link to a site that sells tackle,
if that person does not own the site,, SO any of you guys needing the
group to check out anything new you got on your web sites, email me,,
Hell,,, I'll post it for you. Ken you post anything negative about my
posting these, I'll be on you like white on rice, if "you" don't JUMP
every member that post "any" lure,(even mentioning it's name), link, or
web site pertaining to bass fishing. God forbid you mention any lures,
reels, boat, motors, or even where you buy your gas, or any links.

If we are going to have freedom from commercialization on this group,
"you" can't talk about anything you use to fish with, as that might make
someone Google it, and buy it.

SO this group will be made up of post

"I caught 10 bass today, sorry I can't tell you how, or what I used"

Nope I'm not going to do that.

Ken I want you to report me to my server, as I'm going to start telling
this group everything I use to catch bass, and you better believe I use
"my" Wiggle Rig 99% of the time I'm bass fishing, because I kick major
butt every time I go out with it, I have never had "ANYONE" catch more
fish than me using any other soft plastic rigging, or fishing technique.
I can do things with a lure that even make that new Berkly look bad. I'm
going tomorrow if the good Lord is willing. I will be Wiggling a Zoom
Tiny Fluke, The New Storm Rattle Wildeye Split Tail Minnow, a Personally
made tiny worm, Craws and maybe some "dead" minnows. I will also do
some crappie fishing with the StandOut hook and live minnows.

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic tackle company

http://spectastictackle.com/
Old May 13th, 2007, 05:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dave Vito

Well,

I am no pro photographer, thats for sure. Actually I was just trying to get
input on the format of the color chart. I will keep trying with the
photography tips that I have recieved from you guys.

I would like to thank Ken for his valuable input. His complaint about my
abuse of the usenet spam rules now makes this thread the longest one that
was ever started by me.

A very humble,

Dave V
www.gotobaits.com