Can I get you're input on this?

Old May 16th, 2006, 03:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Can I get you're input on this?

Greetings fellow lunker hunter,

I'm working on a new project and would like some input as to what to
include in the content.

Quick question...

"What's the single, most important question you have about fishing for
Bass?"

Greatly appreciated,
Dan

Old May 16th, 2006, 07:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"Jerry Barton" wrote in message
news:wtydnTHUCLjTevTZnZ2dnUVZ_tudnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
Where are they?

Ditto. If I know where they are I'll figure out how to catch them sooner or
later.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old May 16th, 2006, 07:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

On 16 May 2006 07:40:00 -0700, "djroll"
wrote:

Greetings fellow lunker hunter,

I'm working on a new project and would like some input as to what to
include in the content.

Quick question...

"What's the single, most important question you have about fishing for
Bass?"

Greatly appreciated,
Dan

What is this "project" you are working on?

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it! (The hell with my X-wife!)

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old May 17th, 2006, 02:02 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

How do I locate that secret spot on a lake where I can pull a bass over 5
pounds out every cast all day long?

If you can andwer that, you will be my hero!!!

Dave V

oups.com...

Old May 18th, 2006, 02:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Gee David, that would take all of the fun out of fishing.

Only question I can think of is when is the next time that I'm going to get
to go? Life sucks when you're too busy to fish!