Website input SPAM

Old May 13th, 2007, 04:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Ken Fortenberry

Default Website input SPAM

Fishking wrote:
Because despite the fact that he only posted here, didn't ask anyone to go
check out the products and buy some, offer to sell anything or discount any
products as a "Special Offer", you still insist that it's spam, It seems
that is about the only time you speak up as well, but you are entiteled to
your opinion.

Yep, I'm entitled to my opinion and I will express it here in no
uncertain terms and that was Usenet SPAM. You can argue about it,
complain about it, whine about it, pick nits until the nits are
all picked, but it was SPAM.

And SPAM will do your commercial enterprise no good whatsoever,
in fact SPAM will be *bad* for your business.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old May 13th, 2007, 05:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Rodney Long

Ken Fortenberry wrote:

Yep, I'm entitled to my opinion and I will express it here in no
uncertain terms and that was Usenet SPAM. You can argue about it,
complain about it, whine about it, pick nits until the nits are
all picked, but it was SPAM.

Ken please show me any authority, any web site that talks about spam,
that says such a post is Spam,, I have looked and looked and can not
find a single one. No server rules classify it as spam,, show me where
it is "in no uncertain terms" ????????????????????????????????????

What your calling spam is "anyone" posting "anything", about any "web
site" that sells "anything" ! Even if the post is made by a known
contributor to the group, and the web site is on the topic of the group.

Sorry but no person of authority, web site, or server calls that spam

People who fish, have to buy tackle, or buy the parts to make their own,
we use the internet to do both now a days. Your telling me if Fishking
came up with the best lure in the world, that when it touched the water
fish jumped into your live well, you would never buy it because he
posted a link to a photo of it here. Are you really that DUMB, or just
BULLHEADED ? I think I know what it is, you would want him to spend
$50,000 for a full page add in Bassmaster before you would buy it. If
it's not Berkly. or Strike King, you want no one to know about it.

I would bet you want him to fail in his new tackle business.

Well I see you jump no one who post a link to a site that sells tackle,
if that person does not own the site,, SO any of you guys needing the
group to check out anything new you got on your web sites, email me,,
Hell,,, I'll post it for you. Ken you post anything negative about my
posting these, I'll be on you like white on rice, if "you" don't JUMP
every member that post "any" lure,(even mentioning it's name), link, or
web site pertaining to bass fishing. God forbid you mention any lures,
reels, boat, motors, or even where you buy your gas, or any links.

If we are going to have freedom from commercialization on this group,
"you" can't talk about anything you use to fish with, as that might make
someone Google it, and buy it.

SO this group will be made up of post

"I caught 10 bass today, sorry I can't tell you how, or what I used"

Nope I'm not going to do that.

Ken I want you to report me to my server, as I'm going to start telling
this group everything I use to catch bass, and you better believe I use
"my" Wiggle Rig 99% of the time I'm bass fishing, because I kick major
butt every time I go out with it, I have never had "ANYONE" catch more
fish than me using any other soft plastic rigging, or fishing technique.
I can do things with a lure that even make that new Berkly look bad. I'm
going tomorrow if the good Lord is willing. I will be Wiggling a Zoom
Tiny Fluke, The New Storm Rattle Wildeye Split Tail Minnow, a Personally
made tiny worm, Craws and maybe some "dead" minnows. I will also do
some crappie fishing with the StandOut hook and live minnows.

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic tackle company

http://spectastictackle.com/
Old May 13th, 2007, 05:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dave Vito

"Rodney Long" wrote in message
.. Your telling me if Fishking
came up with the best lure in the world, that when it touched the water
fish jumped into your live well, you ....

That would be our GOTO-FLY, Rodney

Dave V

Old May 13th, 2007, 06:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Dave Vito

Ok, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. I didn't realize my "whats your
favorite color" thread had gotten so long.

But I got one heck of a hook set though!

Dave V