Fishing Link Index Damaged

Old December 22nd, 2003, 05:01 AM
Bob La Londe

Default Fishing Link Index Damaged

I moved the site www.YumaBassMan.com to a new host and the data base for the
link index got corrupted. If you had added a site to the index before,
sorry. You will need to add it again if you want it listed.

ALL FISHING AND BOATING RELATED SITES WELCOME. Guides, hobbyists,
commercial sales, whatever.

I check every link and try to keep out the spammers and porno pushers.

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az

Old December 22nd, 2003, 12:03 PM
RG

Hey, Bob. I've started a MSN Newsgroup for Carolina Skiff owners
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners I'd like to add the link to your
page, but don't feel that I should add your link back without confusing any
CS owners.

I'm trying to keep it totally non-commercial, etc. .

Can I add my link ( just started it a week ago) and NOT put your site's link
on??? This is all new for me.. I sure don't know what I am doing. RichG

Old December 22nd, 2003, 02:56 PM
Bob La Londe

Sure you can read my sig. I understand that some people for one reason or
another may not be able to add a link back to my site. I just want to have
a very comprehensive link index eventually for people who fish.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to find personal fishing sites from people
all over the world easily?

--
Bob La Londe
Yuma, Az
http://www.YumaBassMan.com
Promote Your Fishing, Boating, or Guide Site for Free
Simply add it to our index page.
No reciprocal link required. (Requested, but not required)

. ..

Old December 23rd, 2003, 01:13 PM
RG

Default For Bob La Londe

Bob, I've tried a half dozen times to get the "Carolina Skiff Owners Group
on MSN" http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners site to be added to
your site. Everytime I nearly finish the data, your site asks for the
password. The CSO site is a Groups site at MSN and
doesn't use a password?????

I even tried to just put a "dash"" into the password box, and it (again)
blew away everything I typed and said "it
didn't have enough characters". I guess I'm doing something wrong, but
everytime I do whatever it is that I am doing wrong, it eliminates
completely all of the typing that I did to get that far. Pretty frustrating
for a slow typist.

If you are really encouraging people adding to your site...this is an area
that might have to be explained or something.
thanks RichG

or

p.s.Both of your email addresses
as well as

bounced when I tried sending this message privately?????

Old December 23rd, 2003, 04:38 PM
Bob La Londe

The password is for you to set to be able to change the listing in the
future.

Pick anything you want, then in the future you can change your listing with
your e-mail and password. If you enter multiple lisitngs use a different
e-mail (or anyhting) as the login name for each one.

--
The Security Consultant
http://www.diycomponents.com

(928)782-9765 ofc