The only thing I can say is "OH MY GOD!"

Old October 25th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Jeff

Default The only thing I can say is "OH MY GOD!"

Refering back to some mention (By me and others) in another thread about
PETA trying to ban fishing, I was looking at thier site and clicked on the
new comic they have for kids that is supposed to show them (The kids) what
thier fishing dads are really like. Kids are smarter than they think and my
daughter likes to go fish we me. I look nothing like their picture (I dont
wear a suit and tie to go fishing), dont snarl and do not rip fish open with
a serrated edge knife (Mine is razor sharp and cuts cleanly and quickly). In
thier picture the only thing missing is the Swatika Armband. I recomend
taking a look at this garbage just so you can see the type of people they
are. Click on the comic picture to see a larger version. Its unbelievable.

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

Old October 25th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Jeff

"Jeff" wrote in message
[...]

CRIMENY! They are trying to ban crabbing too! As a Marylander I have to take
exception to that as Crabs are my absolute favorite food and PETA will stop
me from eating crabs when they can pry my dead OLD BAY encrusted hands from
around them. IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE!?

Old October 25th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Tightwad

Jeff wrote:
Refering back to some mention (By me and others) in another thread about
PETA trying to ban fishing, I was looking at thier site and clicked on the
new comic they have for kids that is supposed to show them (The kids) what
thier fishing dads are really like. Kids are smarter than they think and my
daughter likes to go fish we me. I look nothing like their picture (I dont
wear a suit and tie to go fishing), dont snarl and do not rip fish open with
a serrated edge knife (Mine is razor sharp and cuts cleanly and quickly). In
thier picture the only thing missing is the Swatika Armband. I recomend
taking a look at this garbage just so you can see the type of people they
are. Click on the comic picture to see a larger version. Its unbelievable.

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

I guess those carrots will be off their table too. I just know they
scream silently when we bit into them.
Old October 25th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Jeff

"Tightwad" wrote in message
Jeff wrote:
[...]

I actually read an Alfred Hitchock short story about that back in the 70's.
This guys sence of hearing was so keen he could hear the grass scream when
he was mowing the yard. He went crazy I think, which is what will probably
happen to PETA members.

Old October 26th, 2005, 06:29 AM
James

"Jeff" wrote in message
[...]

"keep your doggies and kitties away from him.
He's so hooked on killing defenseless animals
that they could be next!"

WTF is wrong with these people?

Old October 26th, 2005, 08:12 AM
Richard Eklund

"James" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
[...]

Guess they will not like my new Tee shirt then. On the front in big letters
is "PETA" underneath "People Eating Tasty Animals". On the back reads
"Vegetarian" "Slang term for the village idiot who can neither hunt, fish
or otherwise find game".

I have nothing against vegetarians, to each his own.

Old October 27th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Scottish Fly Fisher

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:33:10 GMT, "Jeff"
wrote:

Refering back to some mention (By me and others) in another thread about
PETA trying to ban fishing, I was looking at thier site and clicked on the
new comic they have for kids that is supposed to show them (The kids) what
thier fishing dads are really like. Kids are smarter than they think and my
daughter likes to go fish we me. I look nothing like their picture (I dont
wear a suit and tie to go fishing), dont snarl and do not rip fish open with
a serrated edge knife (Mine is razor sharp and cuts cleanly and quickly). In
thier picture the only thing missing is the Swatika Armband. I recomend
taking a look at this garbage just so you can see the type of people they
are. Click on the comic picture to see a larger version. Its unbelievable.

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

Besides, that hat doesn't match that tie... call the fashion police!!!

This is just so hilarious... I'm trying to get my 12 year old son to
grasp the concept that C&R is fun. He doesn't see the point unless
you're gonna tap 'em with the priest.

One thing's for sure, PETA's attempt to cause childhood trauma, by
convincing kids that their daddies are bloodthirsty murdering psychos
is way off the mark. They obviously haven't got a clue about what's
really happening in the world, because they appear to think that
psychologically scarring kids is ok, but it's not ethically sound to
go fishing.

John

http://groups.msn.com/scottishflyfisher

Old October 27th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Scottish Fly Fisher

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:05:32 -0500, Tightwad
wrote:

Jeff wrote:
[...]

I like to dress up in my best suit and fishing hat, before I re-enact
the Texas Chainsaw Massacre upon them...

Old October 27th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Scottish Fly Fisher

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:40:59 GMT, "Jeff"
wrote:

"Tightwad" wrote in message
Jeff wrote:
[...]

If that came to pass, can you imagine their sense of rejection when
the trees tell them to bugger off when they try to hug them?