Bubble Anyone?

Old December 26th, 2004, 05:33 PM
floating bones

Default Bubble Anyone?

www.floatingbones.co.uk and click 'Bankside Madness'

On here is the Loxley Bubble method.
Watch and learn. You can't buy these 'Bubbles' in a tackle shop. The DVD
shows how they are made and fished. And Chub love 'em.

Old December 26th, 2004, 10:51 PM
Budd Cochran

What is it? Is it using a clear plastic bubble on your main line to fish a
fly or ultra small lure with a spincast or spinning rig?

Heck, I've done that in the U.S. for years now and the bubbles are available
nearly everywhere here.

I like to slide the bubble on the main line, small end of the tube first,
tie on a swivel large enough to not lodge in the large end, add 3-6 feet of
leader and then my fly or lure. Fill with water by pushing the tube out, if
needed. I've caught many Rainbow and Brown trout, Large and Smallmouth Bass,
Black and White Crappie, Bluegill and one small (10") Striper on it. Crappie
love it when you cast just beyond the rises and reel back thru with just
enough speed to barely make a "V" wake (as in 16 Crappie on 17 casts).

VBG

--
Budd

What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?

One goes "Whack, Darn" and the other goes "Darn, Whack".

Old December 27th, 2004, 10:36 AM
floating bones

Sorry Budd,

This is not the bubble you are talking about. I'm not sure how to explain it
to an american! because i wouldn't know if you can get the container over
there to make the bubble. Over here they are made from small containers
which hold childrens toys and are bought from off licences (liquer stores to
you)
Its an ultra slow sink maggot feeder which is then drawn for up in the water
action and it really is deadly when you get it right.

The DVD is region free. If you have a paypal account i would gladly send you
a copy.
DVD is £8 plus postage to US of £3.
Regards
Andrew

Old December 27th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Budd Cochran

Then it's the clear plastic packaging which is then made into a holder for
the bait?

Actually, the DVD doesn't interest me as I'd rather be fishing than watching
telly.

Btw, I may speak "American", but I can translate "Limey" fairly well. BG

Oh, and I have a terrible streak of thrifty Scots blood in me . . .I even
peel off the wallpaper when I move from one home to the next.