easy stonefly pattern?

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

Default easy stonefly pattern?

"klg neighbor" wrote in message

Hey, these aren't "easy stonefly pattern" posts

You people from ROTF want to keep it on topic? We have rules here on
NEFF.

Hey Davey, aren't you the Public Affairs Director for the Second
Ammendment Foundation? You wouldn't be bringing a gun to the meeting
with Mr. Annonymous would you?

--
klg neighbor

NEFF Pledge Name - Tiger Shark

There are some that call me Tim

Hey **** for brains, I guess you forgot to read your sysadmins warning when
you sign on to the private forums!

Read this if'n you can read, mother****er, its straight from the mouth of
your God Dennis Cabarle:

Posted 6/7/2006

Private Forum Options

"For those of you who didn't get the memo, there are 2 new forums on this
site. Topics within these forums will only display on the front page if
you're a member of the Private forums group.

Because it's private, it doesn't mean that it's a NEFF Clan, cult, or other
type of secret society within our little world of fly fishing. Therefore,
secret handshakes, body gestures, or passwords are not needed to get in.

Before I tell everyone how to gain access, I'll quickly explain what you may
find in this private area. You will find very little censorship (The site
rules hardly apply in this area). If curse words, nude photos, political
talk, religion, Ralph, or any type of controversial subjects bother you,
please don't ask for access and everyone will get along just fine. Although
the private forums may contain some of the aforementioned material, the
focus of this website is still fly fishing. Fly Fishing will be discussed in
ways that you've never even thought of. [cute little smiley face deleted]
I'm partially kidding... But, if you're not into some of the controversial
subject matter that does occasionally venture into this site, then again,
please don't ask for access. If you do ask for access and you're offended by
the material you find in there, simply ask to be removed from the private
forum and we'll take care of it as soon as we can.

So... What exactly is required to have access to the private forum? Simply

As usual, if anyone has any comments / suggestions, please feel free to
ask."

Thank You,

__________________
NEFF Site Admin

Old August 3rd, 2008, 02:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Opus--Mark H. Bowen

wrote in message
On Aug 3, 2:00 pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote:

Hang in there sport. It's always darkest when you're in a place with no
light.

Op

Heh heh heh heh, learn that in college did you? Learn anything else?

It´s always dumbest in a place with no sense.

You and your potty mouthed mates are the ones misbehaving here. There
are no "RULES" that prevent an external group linking wherever they
like.

None of the people from NEFF were abusive or insulting, or even off-
topic, before you and others started calling them names, accusing them
of all sorts of things and carrying out your usual lying propaganda
tactics.

Wont work, I think you´ve met your match. Pardon me if I have
difficulty containing my glee at your discomfiture.

All four or five of you whiners will just have to put up with it, for
the simple reason there is nothing you can do about it.

Calling me names wont help you at all dumbo. Merely demonstrates to an
even wider audience how stupid you are.

Mike Connor

Do you even read the **** you write?

You tell me that name calling demonstrates to wider audience how stupis
someone elses is, just after you call me a name! Did you learn that in your
fine English boarding schools, or have you been reading Mein Kampf?

No Mikey Conner --hey, are you related to that guy the terminater is alway
trying to kill?-- you chime in with your other illiterate buddies over at
njflyfishing, because "hell hath no furry like a woman scorned." That's
right Mikey, your omnificent self couldn't bear being question by other fly
fishers, who were more than your equal. ROFians didn't buy into your
overbearing bull**** about technique and skill. ROFFians were quite capable
of fly fishers without your self proclaimed import.

How long will it be before some of the illiterates over at njflyfishing
cause you to blow another fuse? Will you go off on them too--I'm sure you
will, its you nature, right.

Why don't you join their little forum and teach them the ways of Mikey
Conner?

If you and any of njflyfishing's other morons are unhappy with USENET
etiquette read njflyfishings system administrator's warning to his minions
about Private Forums (actually Public):

[...]

ways that you've never even thought of. I'm partially kidding... But, if
you're not into some of the controversial subject matter that does
occasionally venture into this site, then again, please don't ask for
access. If you do ask for access and you're offended by the material you
find in there, simply ask to be removed from the private forum and we'll
take care of it as soon as we can.

So... What exactly is required to have access to the private forum? Simply

As usual, if anyone has any comments / suggestions, please feel free to
ask."

Thank You,

__________________
NEFF Site Admin

HTH

Op

Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 3:24*pm, "Opus--Mark H. Bowen" wrote:

Do you even read the **** you write?

Indeed, and I actually feel sorry for dumb ****s that are apparently
incapable of doing so.

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage
Old August 3rd, 2008, 06:34 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:16:47 -0400, klg neighbor
wrote:

Hey Davey, aren't you the Public Affairs Director for the Second
Ammendment Foundation? You wouldn't be bringing a gun to the meeting
with Mr. Annonymous would you?

Apparently you can not read. I said I'd meet him half-way - somewhere
in Connecticut...... you know, west of RI, east of NY and south of MA.
lives. There may be pictures of it which will make it easier on you.
Buy a clue, little mr. annonymous. Halfway for *that* Dave LaCourse
would be somewhere in Missouri. Idiot!

LaCockaroacha

Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_128_]

klg neighbor:

I guess LaCockarocha cornered himself and is just trying to find away
out of it, and by striking out in each directions, his true colours will
not be seen.

But, unfortunatly, He will not. all wind... nothing behind it.

It is clear, remove all the bluster, and you just end up with a very
old guy sitting behind a monitor in his leaking depends, not only
smelling up the room, but the board with his foul odor.

I honestly responded to his invitation, and to make it easy on the old
guy, offered to come to his house. Like he stated, "You name it" and I
did.

Now the name he is tagged with is will be left up to the other's.

But it is true of him, all talk. That simple fact has just come across
loud and clear.

All his blah-blah-blah- that will follow, he cannot get away with the
fact he called someone out, and then cowered away with his BS.

AK Skim

--
AKSkim

Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

"AKSkim" wrote in message

no-balls bluster snipped

what kind of moron are you?? I can see you are considered a troublemaker on
the Jersey Boards, by a quick glance through the archives. Care to post your
real name here?? Care to take me up on my offer??
I'll be there, just stop by. Heck, you can PM on your
little Jersey Board to callmeslick and I'll send you a freaking map, if you
need assistance. Odd, it seems like
most of the other folks on your board realize that what was done was wrong.
Where is your problem in comprehension?
Tom

Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:21 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 14:10:19 -0400, AKSkim
wrote:

[...]

Skimmer, baby. Go to http://www.whitepages.com/

Type in (well, in your case you would probably try to write in with a
pencil) David LaCourse

Now look carefully and see if any of them have the middle initial P,
as in Paul.

Do you see an address?

Phone number?

No? Call your sysadmin for help.

He may even provide pictures to make it easier for you.

I am home all day on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Week-ends are
sort of iffy, what with fly fishing and all. Tuesdays and Thursdays I
do some volunteer work to keep my old bones workin'. But if you tell
me when to be here, by golly, I'll be here. And please remember, I
ain't the 2nd ammendment dave lacourse.

hth, but I have my doubts.

LaCockaroacha

Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

gee whiz, David, old AKSkum is going to be busy this week, isn't he, zipping
along the East Coast with his big balls. I hope he at least brings a fly rod
when he comes to see me at Penn's.....maybe he can teach me how he casts
with his foot in his mouth and head up his ass.
Tom

p.s. Who said we contentious ROFF/ROFFT denizens
can't see eye to eyeg

Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 18:26:31 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

Who said we contentious ROFF/ROFFT denizens
can't see eye to eyeg

OT: How is Penns fishing this time of year? I may pack a bag or two
and make it down, sometime after the 14th. I'll be in Maine most of
September, but how does Penns fish in October?

Dav......oooops.....LaCockaroacha

Old August 3rd, 2008, 07:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
OT: How is Penns fishing this time of year? I may pack a bag or two
and make it down, sometime after the 14th.

at best, so-so. This time of year, I head to the smaller,
shaded, mountain feeders. Well, there an the Sportsman's
Club. Mainly, I want to catch up with Bruce Fisher when he's not so busy
with the shop as to be a crazy-man.

I'll be in Maine most of
September, but how does Penns fish in October?

now, my friend, we are talking!! Unless the water gets extremely low, it can
be spectacular. Later Slate Drakes and other random surface/near-surface
action if the weather is warmer. If colder air, and especially some nice
cold fall rains have come it, it's Streamer Time!! I've always said to our
mutual pal Petah Charles that he HAS to come to Penn's in later October. I
have landed fish to
6 pounds and missed far more monsters than I have landed. I've ripped #2
Baby Brown Trout across the pool above Stan's and had 5 separate large trout
splash to get it. Lots of fun! I think we may be closing camp between the
24th and 27th, so keep in touch. Or, wait a couple weeks and we can
celebrate the Obama victory over some nice Yeunglings at the clubg
Tom