To da Joisey Boyze

Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
babyblue[_13_]

Default To da Joisey Boyze

That's because you were there, you rotting, old corpse!:rofl:

--
babyblue
Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 12:09*am, Dave LaCourse wrote:

We don't need to know who one of you "GIRLS" is the bride.

And you'll never find out unless you meet me in Connecticut, boy.
Come on, Mr. Big Talker. *Meet me. *I'm 71, 6'1", 210 pounds. *I have
cancer, emphesema, *intersticial lung desease, and third stage kidney
desease. *Shouldn't be too tough to beat me, Mr. Big Talker. *The
first 60 seconds will be hell on you, however. *d;o)

I'll await your positive reply.

Dave

So, a really sick stupid old guy with more money than sense, and a
fast car, asking for a fight in Connecticut with somebody he doesnīt
know from Jersey, on Usenet. What a great picture.

Also a most excellent illustration of the meaning of "sophomoric".

If you people werenīt so abysmally pathetic with your absolutely
ridiculous attempts at bullying and browbeating others, it might be
even be mildly funny.

Quite pointless as well Davey boy, because even after the guy beat the
crap out of you you would still be stupid, and your car would
probably be gone.

And what for? Because you once more decided to assist your kidney
challenged compatriot in a "crusade" to force other people to do what
Kenny boy thinks is right, without any regard for common sense or
decency.

OBROFFT, You still using those cheap and nasty chenille flies Davey
Boy?

Mike Connor

http://www.mike1.bplaced.net/Wikka/HomePage
Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 18:15:59 -0400, babyblue
wrote:

That's because you were there, you rotting, old corpse!:rofl:

Does your mommy know you are using her computer?

Old August 2nd, 2008, 11:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
babyblue[_14_]

Is that all ya got Dave? Besides the fast car.:rofl:

--
babyblue
Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:35:46 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

OBROFFT, You still using those cheap and nasty chenille flies Davey
Boy?

You sent me some flies at one time. Do you remember that, Mike. They
were nicely tied and I tried them. And I tried them. And I tried
them again. I believe I got one rise from all the ones I tried.

OTOH, I found some fantastic flies at troutflies.com, Harry Mason's
site. And I order a few because they looked like they would work, not
unlike your flies looked. The only difference was that they *did*
work. I have never ever seen or used a more productive fly. I have
given away at least a dozen of them to folks on the river and in camp,
and they too could not believe how productive the fly is. Fish it dry
like it was meant to be, or fish it wet like I accidently did and
caught a nice salmon. Either way, it works. Yours look pretty,
however. Don't get me wrong, Mike. They look pretty.

I reversed engineered one of them and now tie my own. Easy tie, btw.
Can not believe how well it works. You could learn a thing or two
about the fly, Mike, but I don't want to share it with you. You are
not worthy of it. d;o) Besides, it wouldn't work in the mud holes
you fish.

Davey or LaCourse if you prefer.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 12:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

wrote:
[...]

You have to be able to fish them properly Davey boy. Even the
expensive places full of fish you are always telling us about would
be more successful if you could actually fish properly.

Hell Davey boy, you cant even get a rise out of me using my own flies!

Donīt you think denigrating my flies is a little childish, even for
you?

Lots of people use my flies Davey boy, or indeed dress my patterns,
and are very happy with them, so your opinion is about as much use to
me as a chocolate scissor in the desert.

Anyway, I am busy right now, so play nice with the other kiddies and
at least try and enjoy your dotage.

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 18:53:13 -0400, babyblue
wrote:

Is that all ya got Dave? Besides the fast car.:rofl:

Your posts read like they are written by a 12 or 13 yo getting his or
her jollies on the internet, so what are we supposed to think? You
post annonymously which also points towards a juvenile, and "Babyblue"
*has* to be a juvenile. d;o) Why not "dirtybrown", or "dustygrey" or
even "fire_engine_red". But "babyblue". Perhaps "babypink" would be
better, eh?

Dave (the one with the fast car....zoom.zoom.zoom, who always liked
Bostonblackie)

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:44 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Rick[_7_]

wrote in message
On Aug 2, 9:00 pm, riverman wrote:
Hey youse guys:
To help you understand the ruckus you are causing here, let me put it
another way.

What remains of ROFF is largely a bunch of self, and American-centred
idiots who if they had any regard for international users would long
ago have ceased misusing the group in such a manner. Accusing others
of causing disruption while actively engaging in a particularly
abusive variation of it merely shoes how stupid they are.

Mike Connor

Good god, this ass clown is still here??

Rick

Old August 3rd, 2008, 01:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

On Aug 3, 2:34*am, Dave LaCourse wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:21:44 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
You have to be able to fish them properly Davey boy. Even the
expensive places full of fish you *are always telling us about would
be more successful if you could actually fish properly.

Oh, beg to differ, Mike. *I fished them properly. *No drag. *Good
drifts. *The wild brookies and landlocked salmon of my favorite Maine
stream just looked at them. *Nary a strike, save for that one I
mentioned. *

Caught lots of fish on other flies, including some from roffians who
contributed to my fly box via a fly swap, but none from your flies.
Sad. *But thank you for sending them. *They sure did *look* good.

Davey Boy

You just never give up do you?

It makes no difference to me what rubbish you write on here, or indeed
anywhere else. You canīt do me any harm, or even bother me much any
more. Your opinion on most things, even on ROFF, is widely considered
to be totally worthless, and your personal deficiencies, most
especially in regard to your angling "comrades" are legend, even on
ROFF, where being nasty is nothing special. Your total preoccupation
with trying to browbeat or impress others with your money and cars and
various other doubtless completely undeserved and doubtful
"achievements", is offensive in the extreme, quite apart from being
extremely stupid, and it seems that despite your long life you have
never even had an inkling of the spirit of fly-fishing.

You are just ****ing into the wind. One can only hope that you drown
in your own ****.

You and your mate Fortenberry are simply disrupting this group because
you are a pair of prize arseholes.

It is not enough that you ruin many peopleīs enjoyment of one group,
to the extent that many simply leave, you apparently feel bound to
extend your sphere of influence to other places, where you can
contaminate the atmosphere with you noxious utterings.

Nobody can stop you behaving like an ignorant senile old fool, but I
for one would be grateful if you would do it somewhere else, because
it is boring and stupid, and has nothing to do with fishing.