KERRY wants to BAN GUNS in AMERICA !!

Old October 23rd, 2004, 12:55 AM
Rodney

Default KERRY wants to BAN GUNS in AMERICA !!

David H. Lipman wrote:
When was the last time you used a gun to fish a$$hole !

Get Lost !

Dave

Last time I went fishing,, actually every time I go fishing a gun goes
with me,, not just with me, but with at least 1/2 of the fishermen I
know pack a gun fishing,,

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT ?????????????

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
Old October 23rd, 2004, 01:53 AM
David H. Lipman

No, I have a problem *USING* a gun to fish.
Did you miss the words "...used a gun to fish ..." ?
Capice Rodney ?

There are many areas where a rifle will be necessary where a Kodiak or Polar Bear may be
your "last" view.

Dave
BTW: I practice catch and release unless I or someone else will eat what I catch. Love
those Striped Bass and Spanish Mackerel.

Old October 23rd, 2004, 02:09 AM
Rodney

David H. Lipman wrote:

No, I have a problem *USING* a gun to fish.
Did you miss the words "...used a gun to fish ..." ?
Capice Rodney ?

Sorry I must have misunderstood,, I was under the impression that you
were saying that Kerry's plan to outlaw "All" guns "eventually" was off
topic to a fishing group.

It is very on topic to many fishermen who always carry a gun,, or always
carry one when going fishing

By the way, it is legal to shoot fish (non game fish) with a gun in one
New England state.

Old October 23rd, 2004, 03:02 AM
David H. Lipman

It may be legal but, come on, its ridiculous. Its like Dynamite fishing.

I know many a shark fisherman who keep a gun aboard. There are *good* reasons to carry guns
when fishing. I have my NJ License. I just can't see using one to fish. But.... I can see
the safety benefits in some locales and situations.

As for the OP -- Pure Bush crony propaganda that doesn't belong in a fishing News Group.

It was pure politics and far from the truth. He may want to ban assault weapons, not *all*
guns. I can see carrying a rifle in Alaska when fishing for Salmon or trout, but an AK47 ?

That's enough on this topic for me. I'm just waiting for the weather to lift here in NJ so
I can get those Blue Fish and Striped Bass ! Now that's On Topic -- Ooooorah !

NJ Surf fishing in Fall -- I'm ready ;-)

Dave

Old October 23rd, 2004, 03:02 AM
David H. Lipman

Old October 23rd, 2004, 07:50 PM
Jon Splane

Rodney wrote:

David H. Lipman wrote:

No, I have a problem *USING* a gun to fish.
Did you miss the words "...used a gun to fish ..." ?
Capice Rodney ?

Sorry I must have misunderstood,, I was under the impression that you
were saying that Kerry's plan to outlaw "All" guns "eventually" was off
topic to a fishing group.

It is very on topic to many fishermen who always carry a gun,, or always
carry one when going fishing

By the way, it is legal to shoot fish (non game fish) with a gun in one
New England state.

--
Rodney Long,

John Kerry is not in favor of banning "All" guns. That rumor is just
part of the sleazy Bush "whisper" campaign. The facts are Kerry is a
hunter himself. His support for continuing the ban on assault style
weapons is shared by almost every police force in the country. It
demonstrates that he is not in the pocket of the NRA like many
politicians.

Jon
Old October 24th, 2004, 03:02 PM
RGarri7470

John Kerry is not in favor of banning "All" guns. That rumor is just
part of the sleazy Bush "whisper" campaign

Every vote on gun rights and gun control in the US Senate by Kerry says he is
for banning all guns, no matter what he says now.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old October 24th, 2004, 03:38 PM
David H. Lipman

Stop listening to the NRA propaganda and look at the real record.

Dave

http://fishing.about.com

Old October 25th, 2004, 04:07 AM
Rodney

Jon Splane wrote:

John Kerry is not in favor of banning "All" guns. That rumor is just
part of the sleazy Bush "whisper" campaign. The facts are Kerry is a
hunter himself.

ROTFLMAO, that was the first time KERRY has "EVER" hunted (at least this
is the only time they have found that he ever "bought" a hunting license)

His support for continuing the ban on assault style
weapons is shared by almost every police force in the country.

Total B.S. I can give you the names of a hundred police chiefs that were
and are against the ban. There are 13 million of these so called assault
weapons owned by "regular" law abiding citizens, all the BAN did was
make it so no "newly" manufactured ones could be owned by "law abiding"
citizens. it only banned the selling of "new" firearms, and magazines,
it did nothing to remove those already out there, or the purchasing of them

Guess what, the Second Amendment has nothing to do with "hunting" or
sporting firearms. You ought to read the history of it, and WHY it's in
our constitution

demonstrates that he is not in the pocket of the NRA like many
politicians.

The NRA only wants to protect the Second Amendment,, you know, that's
part of our constitution, something all these politicians swear to up
hold. WHat's wrong with that ?