Spinning in Yellowstone?

Old September 4th, 2006, 01:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Michael

Default Spinning in Yellowstone?

My son is not big on flyfishing. Does anyone here fish Yellowstone
with spinning gear? If so, what do you use and where do you like to
fish?

Michael

Old September 4th, 2006, 04:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

Michael wrote:
My son is not big on flyfishing. Does anyone here fish Yellowstone
with spinning gear? If so, what do you use and where do you like to
fish?

Michael

Michael I do fly fish for trout, well, I did, until 16 months ago, By
accident I discovered a spinning technique for them that out catching
fly fishing a minimum of 10 to one, in all head to head testing we have
done. It turns trout fishing, into trout catching. we average now about
20 trout an hour (per fisherman), but have caught as many as 40 in a
hour. I fear that many states are going to outlaw it, once it actually
gets on the market big time in April. This technique is great for
getting kids hooked on fishing, as they are always catching fish, of
course you never know what species you will be reeling in from each
cast, because it there is a fish within eye sight of this worm, it eats
it. The largest bass so far on this "tiny" worm has been just 6 lbs, I
don't know if any larger bass will give it the time of the day , because
it is so small. (of course we have caught large numbers of bigger bass
with bigger worms and other lures on this rig) 20 inch and smaller trout
destroy it though, (so far 20 inch is the biggest trout we have caught
on the tiny worms) so do bream, crappie, catfish, white bass, perch,
drum, and even carp. Any species that will normally hit a "free"
falling, live earth worm. I have not yet had the chance to Walleye fish
with it .

We just finished filming a home movie last week of trout fishing with it
against some really pro fly fishermen, the camera was running
continuously, there will be no editing, it is just one hour of catching
trout, in a public lake in the Co. mountains

I found out what any species of fish can not resist, a "small" wiggling
worm, The biologist tell us I have hit the "eat it response" in the
fishes brain, it is an automatic response, regardless if the fish in in
the mood of eating, or if the fish is already gorged. They tell me it's
the wiggle the rig is placing on the worm that triggers the response.

If your interested in learning this "new way to fish", just email me,
and I will give you a link,, or you can just find out about it in a
couple of months, on TV and magazines

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,
Old September 4th, 2006, 09:27 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Rodney Long"

| Michael I do fly fish for trout, well, I did, until 16 months ago, By
| accident I discovered a spinning technique for them that out catching
| fly fishing a minimum of 10 to one, in all head to head testing we have
| done. It turns trout fishing, into trout catching. we average now about
| 20 trout an hour (per fisherman), but have caught as many as 40 in a
| hour. I fear that many states are going to outlaw it, once it actually
| gets on the market big time in April. This technique is great for
| getting kids hooked on fishing, as they are always catching fish, of
| course you never know what species you will be reeling in from each
| cast, because it there is a fish within eye sight of this worm, it eats
| it. The largest bass so far on this "tiny" worm has been just 6 lbs, I
| don't know if any larger bass will give it the time of the day , because
| it is so small. (of course we have caught large numbers of bigger bass
| with bigger worms and other lures on this rig) 20 inch and smaller trout
| destroy it though, (so far 20 inch is the biggest trout we have caught
| on the tiny worms) so do bream, crappie, catfish, white bass, perch,
| drum, and even carp. Any species that will normally hit a "free"
| falling, live earth worm. I have not yet had the chance to Walleye fish
| with it .
|
| We just finished filming a home movie last week of trout fishing with it
| against some really pro fly fishermen, the camera was running
| continuously, there will be no editing, it is just one hour of catching
| trout, in a public lake in the Co. mountains
|
| I found out what any species of fish can not resist, a "small" wiggling
| worm, The biologist tell us I have hit the "eat it response" in the
| fishes brain, it is an automatic response, regardless if the fish in in
| the mood of eating, or if the fish is already gorged. They tell me it's
| the wiggle the rig is placing on the worm that triggers the response.
|
| If your interested in learning this "new way to fish", just email me,
| and I will give you a link,, or you can just find out about it in a
| couple of months, on TV and magazines

Way to go Rodney !

When will I see that video on ESPN ? :-)

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Old September 5th, 2006, 05:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
Rodney Long

David H. Lipman wrote:

Way to go Rodney !

When will I see that video on ESPN ? :-)

Actually you will see an entire show on ESPN , soon, on it, We will be
shooting it the first of Oct. with John Fox. I'm not sure when ESPN will
air it, but they have already bought the show, It's going to be a part
of a new series.

I think they want a higher quality video, than a home movie :-)

Old September 5th, 2006, 10:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
David H. Lipman

From: "Rodney Long"

| David H. Lipman wrote:

Way to go Rodney !

When will I see that video on ESPN ? :-)

| Actually you will see an entire show on ESPN , soon, on it, We will be
| shooting it the first of Oct. with John Fox. I'm not sure when ESPN will
| air it, but they have already bought the show, It's going to be a part
| of a new series.
|
| I think they want a higher quality video, than a home movie :-)

Keep us up-to-date on this -- Please !!

http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm