Fishing Glove on TV

Old January 21st, 2006, 11:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

Default Fishing Glove on TV

I was recently watching a sal****er fishing show (can't remember which one)
and each fisherman had what appeared to be a large glove hanging from his
belt. The glove was big and loose enough that he was able to slip it on and
detach it from his belt, handle the fish, reconnect it to the belt and slide
his hand out, all one handed. Anybody know what kind/brand of glove that
was. It looked real handy. I have not been able to find anything like it
online.

Thanks for your help.

Keith

Old January 23rd, 2006, 10:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...006&id=0030689

http://tinyurl.com/7rvtd

If you can remember the show, you can figure out which place to shop for the
exact same glove. I'm not going to check all the stores.... Cabelas is the
link above. I would expect Bass Pro Shops to have a similar offering.

k.net...

Old March 24th, 2006, 07:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing

I found some of those at the boating Marina near me, you could check similar
places as well

--
www.fly-fishing-flies.com
"Pepperoni" wrote in message
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...006&id=0030689

http://tinyurl.com/7rvtd

If you can remember the show, you can figure out which place to shop for
the exact same glove. I'm not going to check all the stores.... Cabelas
is the link above. I would expect Bass Pro Shops to have a similar
offering.

k.net...